Awards and Distinctions
Los Robles has consistently earned top honors throughout the state and county:
- Rated in the top 5% of the hospitals nationwide for clinical excellence and as one of the 12 hospitals in the state as a prominent hospital for clinical excellence by the National Research Corporation.
- Rated as Ventura County’s Most Preferred Hospital for Overall Healthcare Services by the National Research Corporation.
- Rated by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) as one of the best hospitals in the nation and the state for cardiac care outcomes.
- Rated by the National Research Corporation as one of the best heart centers in the nation and Ventura County for clinical outcomes.
- One of 127 hospitals in the nation to achieve Beacon Award status for critical care excellence.
- Only Emergency Room in East Ventura County designated as a Level II Trauma Center.
- Only Emergency Room in both Los Angeles and Ventura Counties to carry the coveted Los Angeles County EDAP (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) rating.
- Only hospital in the state certified by both Los Angeles and Ventura Counties as a STEMI-designated center for rapid heart attack response.
- First hospital in Ventura County to be a Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Center
- First hospital in Ventura County to perform Medicare (CMS)-approved carotid stenting.
- First Venture County hospital to receive a three-year/full accreditation designation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- First in Ventura County to employ therapeutic hypothermia for patients who have suffered cardiac arrest.
- First in the area to employ the Impella 2.5 cardiovascular support device for high-risk angioplasty patients.
- Joint Commission accredited
- Our Transitional Care Unit/Skilled Nursing Facility is ranked Number One for quality of care in Ventura County by the National Research Corporation.
- #1 Consumer Choice Award Winner for the past 16 years by the National Research Corporation
- Ventura County Star Newspaper’s Reader’s Choice Award for the past nine years