Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center Online Pre-Registration
Who can Pre-Register Online?
- Patients with a procedure or surgery already scheduled
- OB Patients who would like to pre-register for labor and delivery
How to Pre-Register Online
- Complete the 10-20 minute Online Pre-Registration form at least two business days prior to your scheduled appointment.
- For privacy reasons, if you leave your computer idle for more than 20 minutes, your form will not be saved and you will have to begin again.
- Check-in with our registration staff on the date of your scheduled service to complete the registration process. Please be advised that you will sign all consent forms during your visit.
Before you begin, be sure you have all of the items listed below on hand:
- Social Security Number
- Name of ordering physician
- Date of your scheduled procedure
- All insurance card(s) information
- Employer information
Your surgeon requested that you pre-register and upload your medical history through our One Medical Passport link. Please make sure that you have the following information available before beginning:
- Insurance information
- Names and phone numbers of your physicians
- Medications you are taking, their dosage and frequency
- Approximate dates of previous surgical procedures
On behalf of your health care team we thank you for participating.Pre-Register at One Medical Passport
Prefer to register in person?
We want your registration process to go as smoothly as possible. That is why we have created a guide to help ease the process.
You will be required to sign the following:
- Consent for treatment
- Authorization to bill insurance
Please remember to bring with you at the time of registration the following items:
- Social Security Card
- All active insurance cards
- Picture ID
- If you have an Advance Directive such as a Living Will or Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare, please bring it with you.
Our Gallup Patient Survey
We're always looking for ways to make our systems and procedures more patient friendly and efficient. That's why we contract with the renowned Gallup Research Corp to survey our patients about their experience with us. While we don't survey all of our patients, you may receive a phone call from a Gallup surveyor, who is representing Los Robles Hospital. Please know that your information is held in strictest confidence. If you receive a phone call, we'd like to thank you in advance for your participation in the survey.