A Place to Call Home
Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center is located in the beautiful city of Thousand Oaks in Southern California. Our region is known for its famous California weather and the city’s surrounding natural beauty. The city of Thousand Oaks has been consistently ranked as one of the 10 safest cities in the United States. The city features family friendly neighborhoods, strong private and public schools, recreational parks, superb dining and a variety of shopping centers. We are also home to California Lutheran University, Wildwood Regional Park and are only a short distance from the famous Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. As a Thousand Oaks resident you have countless recreational activities to choose from, which include hiking, horseback riding, golfing, surfing and boating. Our pristine location is only a short distance away from the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area, famous state beaches and snowcapped mountains.
Our hospital is proud to be recognized as a #1 Consumer Choice Award winner by the National Research Corporation. As a team, we are dedicated to making Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center the community’s most trusted resource for health and a regional destination for care.
About Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center is an acute care facility, fully accredited by the Joint Commission with the only Level II Trauma Center in Eastern Ventura County. In addition, it is the only hospital certified by both Los Angeles and Ventura Counties as a STEMI-designated heart attack center for rapid heart attack response and is also a certified Primary Stroke Center.
The following are a few of the services and achievements that Los Robles offers including:
- #1 Consumer Choice Award Winner for the National Research Corporation
- American Heart Association’s Get With the Guidelines Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award for Stroke Care
- Ventura Star Newspaper’s Reader’s Choice Award Winner
- Certified Level II Trauma Center
- Only Emergency Department in Ventura County to be a Trauma, STEMI (Heart Attack Center) and Stroke Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology
- Accredited by the American College of Surgeons as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Center
- Accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
Giving Back to Our Community
The staff and leadership at Los Robles Hospital provide support to several organizations in our community including the American Heart Association, the American Cancer Society, the Boys and Girls Club, Senior Concerns, Hospice of the Conejo and Meals on Wheels. We are also passionate about fundraising internally for the Hope Fund – an internal campaign focused on helping employees and their families in need.