For 2020, “The Power of Pink” programming went online. We didn’t let COVID-19 stop us from connecting you to our experts. From patient stories to compelling expert discussions, we hope you enjoy the Power of Pink focused on prevention, diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer (and a great recipe for Carrot Ginger Turmeric Soup).
Dr. Gabriella Sherman, Chief Medical Officer of Los Robles Health System moderates:
- Sujay Dutta, MD, Infectious Disease, Los Robles Health System
- Catherine Moses, MD, Breast Radiologist, Los Robles Health System
- Mark Suski, MD, Chief of Staff, Plastic Surgeon, Los Robles Health System
Cathy Cole, NP, MPH, CHES, FNBC, Nurse Navigator, Breast Program Nurse Navigator, Los Robles Health System, moderates:
- Woody Brokenburr, MBA, Elevate Ambassador, National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
- Amanda Szuck, MPH, American Cancer Society
- Kayo Matsumoto, MS, LMFT, Cancer Support Community
- Teresa Seeley, Conejo Free Clinic
Amy Commans, VP, Community & Employee Relations, Los Robles Health System, is cooking with friends at the California Health and Longevity Institute at the Four Seasons Hotel in Westlake Village.
- Cristina Ferrare, Celebrity Chef, Author, Actress
- Kerri McDonald, RD, CNSC, Staff Clinical Nutrition Manager, Los Robles Health System
- Erika Wong, MS, RD, California Health and Longevity Institute
Dr. David Chi, Surgical Oncologist at Los Robles Health System, moderates:
- Samuel Slomowitz, MD, Medical Oncology, UCLA, Los Robles Health System
- Mahshid Melody Mosallaei-Benjamin, MD, UCLA, Medical Oncology, Los Robles Health System
- Jonathan Abelson, MD, Radiation Oncology, Los Robles Health System
We want to hear from you! Please feel free to share your comments, feedback and suggestions for future event topics.
The form was successfully sent.
There was an error with the form submission.