Current visitor policy
Los Robles Health System is committed to the safety of our patients, colleagues, physicians and volunteers. Our visitor policy is subject to change without notice based on the current COVID-19 cases in our community.
Visiting policy as of April 3, 2023
- Patients may have up to four visitors during our visiting hours of 8 am – 8 pm.
- Emergency Department: One visitor per patient. Minor patients may have both parents.
- OPSU: One visitor per patient. Minor patients may have both parents.
- ICU/CCU: Two visitors per patient.
- No visitors for COVID-19 positive patients or patients under investigation for COVID-19.
- Visiting hours may be extended for the following patient populations:
- To support a laboring mother on our Labor & Delivery or Mother-Baby Units
- To support a patient, that is under the age of 18, in our NICU or Pediatric Units
- End of life or extenuating circumstances
- To support a patient with special needs
We ask that all visitors follow the guidelines listed below:
As always, if you are not feeling well or have symptoms of COVID or other winter illnesses, please stay home and get well. Our care team is working around the clock to care for your loved one and we ask that you visit via virtual options like Zoom, FaceTime, etc.
The health and safety of our patients is our top priority, and our hospital continues to be a safe place to receive care. Multiple patients have asked or requested information on what to do if they are sick, or have COVID-19 concerns.
- If you are having a medical emergency, call 911 or proceed to our Emergency Department.
- If you are presenting with potential COVID-19 symptoms, please contact your physician for instruction on medical care and potential testing.