From prevention to treatment, learn about the latest advances in heart health at Los Robles.
- Structural Heart Disease with Saibal Kar, MD, Cardiology – Join Dr. Saibal Kar as he discusses structural heart disease and the latest in minimally invasive treatments.
- COVID-19 and Heart Disease with Gregory Fontana, MD, Cardiac Surgery – Dr. Gregory Fontana discusses some of the latest findings with regards to COVID-19 and its long- and short-term effects on the heart.
- Treatment of the Aorta and Aortic Valve with Aamir Shah, MD, Cardiac Surgery – Dr. Aamir Shah goes explains aortic valve issues and the latest treatments.
- Maintaining a Healthy Heart with Varol Togay, MD, Cardiology – Dr. Varol Togay reminds you to be heart healthy, it starts with you.
- AFib, Signs, Symptoms and Treatment with Andrea Natale, MD, Cardiac Electrophysiologist – Dr. Andrea Natale discusses AFib and the signs and symptoms to be aware of and when to seek care.
- Common Symptoms of a Heart Attack with Cardiologist Sanjiv Goel, MD – Dr. Goel reminds you to pay attention to your heart and not hesitate to seek care if you suspect cardiac arrest.
- Heart Rhythm with Brett Gidney, MD, Cardiac Electrophysiologist – Dr. Brett Gidney explains why the rhythm of the heart is essential to your health.
- AFib – What is it? With Ali Sovari, MD, Cardiac Electrophysiologist – Dr. Ali Sovari goes over some of the latest implantable devices for the treatment of a fluttering heart.