Treatment for spinal pain
The Spine Program at Los Robles Regional Medical Center provides you with a personalized program to treat the pain and discomfort that you are facing. Our specialized team is with you every step of the way to prepare for your surgical procedure and your recovery process.
Our Program Team can answer your specific questions about the surgery, help you find a surgeon or discuss any additional questions that you may have.Spine Program Contact Us Form
Neck and back pain is a discomfort that many of us will experience throughout our lifetime. Spinal pain can be caused by aging, normal wear and tear, injuries or in some cases, traumatic accidents. If the pain is persistent, it can interfere with your daily living activities.
If you need a disc replacement or treatment for neck and back pain, our personalized experience at Los Robles Regional Medical Center includes:
- Comprehensive pre-surgical education so you know what to expect and to help you prepare for your surgical procedure
- All new private rooms with a flat panel television and beautiful valley views
- Board-certified neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons who use the latest surgical techniques to help ensure a successful recovery for patients
- A multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing a comprehensive, patient-focused experience. This means that members of our Spine Program team will be with you every step of the way to ensure your surgery and recovery is a complete success
- An approach to pain management designed to meet your needs, combining modern medications and improved anesthetic techniques to enhance pain control and minimize discomfort after surgery