At The Total Joint Program at Los Robles Regional Medical Center, your personalized experience includes:
- Comprehensive pre-surgical education so you know what to expect and to help you prepare for your surgical procedure. We offer a weekly class taught by your healthcare team members from Nursing, Physical Therapy, and Case Management. Patients may also tour our facilities at this time. If you are unable to attend class in person, please view our Pre-Operative Education video.
- All new private rooms with a flat panel television and beautiful valley views.
- Board-certified orthopedic surgeons who make joint replacement a major focus of their practice and use the latest surgical techniques to help ensure early and rapid mobility for our patients. We offer customized surgical approaches including minimally invasive, muscle-sparing techniques such as the anterior hip replacement.
- An approach to pain management designed to meet your needs, combining modern medications and improved anesthetic techniques to enhance pain control and minimize discomfort after surgery.
- A multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing a comprehensive, patient-focused experience. This means that members of our Total Joint Program team will be with you every step of the way to insure your surgery and recovery is a complete success.
- The support and encouragement of your personal coach, a relative or trusted friend who can be by your side throughout your recovery.
- Members of the hospital's volunteer Auxiliary who are committed to our patients and help provide that special touch.
- Access to our Total Joint Program Team leading up to and following your surgical procedure. Your care team is available for you to ask questions, review information, or share your experience. We can be reached by phone at (805) 370-4694, via email at Joints.LosRobles@HCAhealthcare.com, or through our contact form.